Marriage and Family Life Ministry program
The Marriage and Family life ministry Coordinator manages programs and activities, facilitates communication, and provides leadership to parishes with other constituency groups within the diocese around marriage and family life. In particular, the position has the primary duty of developing and implementing programming on the Catholic view of Christian marriage and family life within the Diocese.
- To provide ongoing formation of Christian family values and family catechesis
- To empower catholic families to become effective evangelizes
- To help in preparation for marriage
- To give parents the tools, opportunities, and guidance they need to lead their children
- To provide a catechetical formation to the single families
- To accompany and give pastoral care to the wounded families
- Network and collaborate with other related programs
- Coordinate Marriage and Family ministries for the Diocese
communities through offering affordable and quality counseling with a unique perspective that respects the dignity of every human being.